Online Bachelor of Science in Accounting
If you are looking to grow in the field of accounting, this online degree program is for you. Throughout your course of study you will improve your mastery of the fundamentals of accounting, as well as gain a comprehensive view of organizational management issues.
- Apply problem-solving skills to both domestic and international accounting in an array of diverse settings.
- Assemble and analyze financial and business data to produce financial and business reports.
- Evaluate and incorporate current analytical tools and technology in performing business functions and facilitating decision making.
- Demonstrate effective written communication and analytical skills.
- Integrate and apply social, historic, psychological, political, and economic perspectives to a professional setting.
- Develop critical thinking, quantitative reasoning, and decision making skills.
- Examine the principles and practices that underpin social science disciplines.
- Analyze impact of ethical behaviors in the decision making process within a professional environment.
You can customize your online degree in accounting by adding a specialization. Similar to a degree concentration, each specialization consists of five upper-division courses (15 credit hours) in a more specific area of interest. A specialization is not required to complete a bachelor's degree, but it is an ideal way to tailor your educational experience to your professional goals and personal interests.
Criminal Justice Management
Data Management and Analysis
Human Resources and Organizational Development
Information Technology Management
Information Technology Operations
Operations Management and Supervision
Public and Non-Profit Management
Small Business and Entrepreneurship