Online Master's Degree in Finance
Your love and natural aptitude for finance can carry you far in your career. A Master of Finance degree from CSU-Global can carry you further. Being an expert in the financial field means you will develop business relationships with clients, assess their financial status, interview and gather data, implement cash management strategies, calculate debt repayment schedules and risk management, and more.
If you’re looking to be a leader in the high-stakes financial industry, earning your master’s degree online can get you further ahead, and leave you the time you need to focus on your career.
- Demonstrate solid analytical and financial decision-making skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to changing global business environments including formulating financial strategies in the global marketplace.
- Demonstrate a solid foundation in ethical standards for financial decision making and leadership.
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of the theory and practice of finance from a managerial perspective.
- Perform financial statement analysis and valuation of an organization to make informed decisions.
- Analyze the roles and impacts of risk and uncertainty in decision making.
- Demonstrate skill in security analysis and portfolio management.
- Apply pricing and uses of standard derivative instruments.
- Present research and analysis in a logical and coherent manner in both oral and written communication.
We will help you customize your online degree in finance by adding a specialization. Similar to a degree concentration, each specialization consists of four courses in your chosen area of interest.
Applied Business Management
Criminal Justice Leadership
Human Resource Management
Human Resource Performance
Organizational Leadership and Change Management
Organizational Learning and Performance
Strategic Innovation and Change Management