Online Master's Degree in Healthcare Administration
Stand out in the ever-changing field of healthcare administration by earning your master’s degree. Build upon your existing experience and set yourself up to advance your career in this growing industry.
Our program is designed to prepare students like you for a wide variety of leadership roles within the healthcare industry. The program incorporates leadership skills, knowledge, analytical abilities, global perspective, and management tools you need to effectively and efficiently lead both private and public healthcare organizations.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills needed to identify and solve healthcare organizational problems using a systematic decision making approach.
- Demonstrate the skills needed to manage, develop, and motivate organizations to meet changing organizational needs in a healthcare environment.
- Conduct a critical analysis of problems, research, solution alternatives, and the environment in the development and execution of a strategy as it relates to the healthcare enterprise.
- Develop awareness of the policies, procedures, laws, and ethics of the diverse array of healthcare alternatives.
- Apply business administration and management knowledge to the healthcare industry within the domains of management, organizational leadership, quantitative reasoning for business, accounting, applied business research, operations management, finance, marketing, and strategic planning and implementation.
- Synthesize the value of personal and professional development, community service, and life-long learning.
Healthcare Administration Specializations
We will help you customize your online degree in healthcare administration by adding a specialization. Similar to a degree concentration, each specialization consists of four courses in your chosen area of interest.
Applied Business Management
Criminal Justice Leadership
Human Resource Management
Human Resource Performance
Organizational Leadership and Change Management
Organizational Learning and Performance
Strategic Innovation and Change Management