Online Master's Degree in Management
Wherever your career takes you, from a start-up company, to large business, in the public or private sector, our online Master of Science in Management online degree will provide you with the interdisciplinary management skills you need to succeed.
The work of a management professional will vary from project to project. Some projects require a team of management consultants, with each one specializing in a specific area, while other projects require one manager to oversee a wide array of activities.
- Formulate strategic and effective management decisions that demonstrate a high level of knowledge of strategic planning, competitive intelligence, and ethical standards in a culturally diverse global marketplace.
- Demonstrate written communication skills to express ideals, research findings, data analysis, and recommendations effectively and persuasively with all organizational stakeholders using a variety of communications skills and tools.
- Develop comprehensive and cutting edge solutions to business problems by researching, analyzing, synthesizing and evaluating information using qualitative and quantitative analytical reasoning.
- Direct the effective use of technology in an organization to achieve superior organizational and individual performance, competitive advantage, and operational effectiveness within the global marketplace.
- Apply proven management theories and practices to resolve a wide range of organizational issues.
- Advance and foster a culture of innovation that uses new approaches, theoretical frameworks, and technologies to drive the economic performance of organizations.
We will help you customize your online degree in management by adding a specialization. Similar to a degree concentration, each specialization consists of four courses in your chosen area of interest.
Criminal Justice Leadership
Human Resource Management
Human Resource Performance
Online Learning Innovation and Design
Organizational Learning and Performance
Strategic Innovation and Change Management