Online Master's Degree in Project Management
In your online master’s degree program from CSU-Global, you’ll sharpen your management skills, and prepare yourself to handle challenging, real-world project management scenarios.
The Master of Project Management degree integrates the study of core business disciplines and project management with the advanced leadership and decision-making skills needed to excel in high-performing, global organizations. Students will gain the business and management skills to evaluate, synthesize, analyze, and apply the concepts when leading unique projects on a multi-national scale.
- Identify and solve organizational problems using a systematic decision making approach.
- Apply advanced principles of project management and organizational development.
- Critically analyze the environment, identify problems, and research alternative solutions in the development and execution of strategy within a global marketplace.
- Analyze individual/group activities and research projects.
- Execute strategic planning and best practices for cost and risk management, financial metrics, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Apply techniques for quantifying and managing the impact of change on a project.
- Evaluate testing, reliability, validity, and product quality data to ensure project success.
- Determine the primary traits and factors associated with successful leaders from a performance perspective through the use of leadership inventories and assessments.
- Apply ethical theories and models to global business policies, practices, and trends via case studies and scenarios.
- Identify requirements for staffing and managing international projects.
Project Management Specializations
We will help you customize your online degree in project management by adding a specialization. Similar to a degree concentration, each specialization consists of four courses in your chosen area of interest.
Applied Business Management
Criminal Justice Leadership
Human Resource Management
Human Resource Performance
Organizational Leadership and Change Management
Organizational Learning and Performance
Strategic Innovation and Change Management